Contact usPiazza di Spagna Prestige is in the centre of Rome and all the most important sites are within very short walking distance.
From the airport
- Regular trains run from Fiumicino Airport to Termini Train Station daily from 7:30 to 10:30pm. Trains generally leave every 20 minutes. Various companies run coach services from Ciampino Airport to Termini Train Station.
- For a more economic but time consuming journey take the bus from Ciampino to Anagnina metro station (Line A). From Anagnina metro station you can take the metro to termini train station. .
From the station
- From termini train station take the metro to Spagna. Piazza di Spagna is on line A of the Roman underground system.
- Line A is well sign posted inside Termini train station and is the third stop from Termini. We’re located at number 33 Via della Croce.
- Our hotel does not have parking facilities. Guests arriving by car will have to park near our building and arrive by foot, taxi or public transport.
- Feel free to contact us to book for a private parking place near the Hotel