GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Important Information About This Legal Contract
This Sale Agreement is a legal contract between the customer and Piazzadispagnaprestige.com.
The customer accepts this Sale Agreement by making a purchase, placing an order, or otherwise shopping on this Site.
THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY SALES HEREUNDER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE ITALIAN LAW, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES.
THE CUSTOMER CONSENTS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THE ITALIAN COURTS LOCATED IN VICENZA (ITALY) FOR PURPOSES OF ANY SUIT, A
CTION OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF THIS SALE AGREEMENT.
Risk of Loss
The goods and/or services herein being purchased is retained by the seller until goods and/or services are paid for by the purchaser.
Limitation of Liability
Piazzadispagnaprestige.com WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN. Piazzadispagnaprestige.com and/or Piazzadispagnaprestige.it WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE OR FOR LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA OR SOFTWARE. CUSTOMER AGREES THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, Piazzadispagnaprestige.com and/or Piazzadispagnaprestige.it IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AGGREGATE EURO AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR THE PURCHASE(S) UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE, OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PREEXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) arising from or relating to this Sale Agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this Sale Agreement (including, to the full extent permitted by applicable law, relationships with third parties who are not signatories to this Sale Agreement), Piazzadispagnaprestige.com and/or Piazzadispagnaprestige.it advertising, or any related purchase SHALL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY THE TRIBUNAL OF VICENZA(ITALY).
Orders - Payment Terms - Interest
Orders are not binding upon Piazzadispagnaprestige.com until accepted by
Piazzadispagnaprestige.com. Terms of payment are within Piazzadispagnaprestige.com's sole discretion.
NO REFUNDS - All sales are final.
Credit card charges are processed online after ordering the products and/or services.
1. You may request a booking in person, by telephone, by e-mail, or in writing.
2. You may only make a booking on behalf of someone else if you are authorised to do so and provided that
you agree to be responsible for that person's compliance with these terms as if they were the person making the booking.
3. Bookings are non-transferable.
4. A contract is only formed between you and us when we accept your booking request.
No booking request shall be binding on us and no contract shall be formed unless and until
we confirm to you with email that we have accepted your booking request.
5. If you have any special requirements (for example, because of infirmity or disability) please let us know at
the time of booking. We will endeavour to accommodate your requirements, but our ability to do so is
dependant on what these are and on the availability of a suitable room.
6. You must be at least 18 years old to make a booking.
7. We reserve the right to ask you to pay some or all of the price of your booking in advance.
8. The price includes overnight occupancy based on the number advertised in this website. No more people than
what is advertised may occupy the room. Breakfast is served in the morning, with a small tray left just outside your room door
or as otherwise advised to you upon arrival. Other meals are not included in the price.
9. The price does not include the cost of any other of our chargeable services which you might use during your stay.
You will be charged for any use you make of these services at the rates current at the time of your stay.
10. In cases where no online booking is done,the price of your booking is payable in full at the moment of your arrival.
11. If you fail to settle your account upon departure, your credit or debit card will be charged for the full amount due.
12. By entering into a contract with us, you accept responsibility for paying all charges due to us under the contract.
By providing your credit/debit card details to us when making your booking you are irrevocably authorising
us to debit your card by the amount of this charge (and any other charges due to us under this contract).
13. Payment may be made in cash, by cheque or by most credit/debit cards.
Check in and check out
14. Your room will normally be available for you from 12:00 on your scheduled day of arrival.
Please let us know if you are likely to arrive after 20:00 so that we can make sure someone is available to
check you in. Unless we specifically agree otherwise with you, you must vacate your room by 10:00 on
your scheduled day of departure. If you do not do so, you will be charged for one further night's accommodation. Room keys/swipe cards must be returned to reception on departure.
Cancellation by you
15. Subject to suitable rooms being available, one children up to the age of 14 may share a room with one or
two paying adults. There will be no additional charge for such children for whom you do not request us to provide
an extra (inflatable) bed. There will be an additional charge of 20€ per night for each such child for whom
you do request us to provide an extra (inflatable) bed, where we are able to do so. .
Children over the age of 14 must stay in their own room which will be charged at the full rate.
You must let us know at the time of booking if you wish any children to share your room, and it will be our
decision as to whether or not suitable rooms are available. You must not leave any children under the
age of 14 unattended in your room at any time.
16 Smoking is not allowed in any of our rooms. If you smoke in your room, we shall charge you an additional
€150 to cover our costs to have the room cleaned.
17. We shall not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under our contract with you that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (such as serious damage to our premises, serious adverse weather conditions, a pandemic or epidemic, or interruption or failure of utility services such as electric power, gas or water).
Our liability to you
18. Other than in the circumstances set out in the preceding paragraph, in the event that a room is not available by your
scheduled check-in time, our sole liability will be to use reasonable endeavours to offer you alternative accommodation
at another nearby venue of a similar standard for a similar price.
19. Subject to the following paragraph, our total liability to you for any loss you suffer will be limited to the total
price of your booking. We will not be liable for any losses which were not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when
the contract was entered into, or for any losses that were not caused by any breach of contract or breach of statutory duty
or negligence on our part.
20. Nothing in these terms excludes or limits in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence,
or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other matter for which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to
exclude or limit (or attempt to exclude or limit) our liability.
Your liability to us
21. You will be liable for any damage you cause to your room or to other of our property.
22. Any error or omission in any information or document issued by us shall be subject to correction provided
that the correction does not materially affect the contract.
23. If any court or competent authority decides that any of the provisions of these terms are invalid,
unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the term will, to that extent only, be severed from the remaining terms,
which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
24. No person who is not a party to our contract with you shall have any rights under or in connection with it.
25. All written communications by you to us must be sent by post to Casale srl Via G.G. Trissino 169 Vicenza or by e-mail
(or to such other address that we may notify to you). We may send written communications to you at either the e-mail
or postal address you give us.
Rome Turist Tax
Starting January 1, 2011, the city of Rome will be enforcing a new tourist tax for visitors .
According to the new law passed on December 23rd, a fee of 3.5 euro per person, per night,
will be added to your apartment bill.
The price showed on the online booking doesn't consider this tax, that will be collected at the moment of arrival.
If you require further information, please call +39 060608 or visit www.comune.roma.it